We are married!! How crazy is that!! On May 28th, 2016 I married the man of my dreams, Mr. James Goodman, and I’m pretty stoked about it. Leading up to the day I was pretty stressed, understandably, the day was becoming a bigger event than I thought I wanted. Now that it is over I am so glad we had it though! James and I felt so loved with the amount of people that took time out of their lives to come to Plain, WA and watch us vow to love each other forever. Plus, the day was stupid fun! My sister was my wedding planner and I am so glad that I asked her to do it, she did a fantastic job! We have been getting so many comments on how great it was and the creativity of everything.
A little bit about our wedding:
- We got married at a vacation rental called The Fox Farm in a small town outside of Leavenworth, WA
- My dad and sister made the majority of the benches we used for the ceremony
- My sister surprised me with having my dad, uncle Doug and my brother make a beautiful door for my ‘entrance’ to the ceremony
- Dina, my mother-in-law, was in charge of all of the flowers and they were beautiful!
- James’ cousin did my hair and make-up
- My dog started flipping out when I got to James because I hadn’t seen him in 3 days, but it made it even more perfect to me
- It rained during the whole ceremony and then the sun came out as soon as it was over
- I had one of my amazing bridesmaids make the dancing playlist via Spotify and she forgot to take off a couple explicit songs so in the middle of the dancing a F-bomb riddled rap song came on, that got awkward, but at the same time was pretty hilarious.
There were many more random tidbits from our wedding, but I wouldn’t be able to list all of them. Our wedding was just awesome!!